Call Cleveland for an initial consultation. We will run your credit to see what you qualify for.
After you qualify, we will go over various proposals for down payment assistance programs that best suit you.
You will gain access to our extensive property portal to begin looking at homes.
Once you find your dream home, Cleveland will turn in the earnest money for you. Once the home inspection and appraisal are paid for, you go to closing together and close on your dream home!
I am passionate about Home Ownership. I believe everyone should experience and have the benefits of owning a home. I have been a Realtor for over 20 years and a home owner for even longer. I remember the joys, understanding and benefits of homeownership. I also have many fun memories of having a permanent place to grow up in as a child and made it my life’s mission to make sure everyone gets the opportunity to be a home owner.
I grew up in Commerce City Colorado back when most of our neighbors had farms or grew and raised a large portion of the food they ate. I graduated from the University of Colorado and after a brief stint in Law School worked many years in Customer Service for the Airlines, before turning toward Real Estate.
I was a mortgage broker and credit counselor for five years, before I settled in as a Real Estate Broker.
I learned a lot about Real Estate through my many clients and later on created programs to best serve them. All Realtors are not the same and if you hire one you think is like all the others you need to look for one that’s not the same. I offer programs that no Realtor in the Country offers because as a small town kid that grew up in the country I realized that everyone does not get the same opportunities. I made it my life’s mission to make sure I can get as many people into homes and save my clients as much money as possible from the purchase or sale of their property. Home ownership is the number one wealth creator in this country and as your Realtor I will make sure you spend less and keep more of your hard earned money throughout the process. I own homes, and rental property and can help anyone create personal and passive income. Give me a call. It would be my pleasure helping you navigate these processes.
Jazmín Lozano found her home with Central Park Mortgage. Growing up as part of a minority and with Spanish as her first language was challenging but beneficial, giving her a solid foundation of support and understanding. As a result, she enjoys having the opportunity to help clients who have had difficulty getting preapproved in the past or closing their loans.
The most important thing for her is being able to educate her clients on the process of taking out a loan. She greatly values her clients’ trust in her and the company. Being both the loan originator and the loan processor means she can process the loan from beginning to end with speed and excellent communication. Her greatest passion is her strong work ethic.
If you are going to dream, dream big and let Jazmín help you with your home purchase.
This program covers your earnest money and closing costs.
The only thing you, the future home buyer, pays for up front is the house inspection and appraisal which is only $1,000 down!!!
- Call Cleveland for an initial consultation.
- Call us for pre-approval. We will run your credit to see what you qualify for. If your credit isn’t high enough, we will give you a plan to raise your score or qualify.
- After you qualify, we will go over various proposals for down payment or other assistance programs that best suits you.
- If you choose to work the CHFA plan (the most common program) you will be required to take a CHFA course that will take approximately 2-4 hours. You will then receive a certificate of completion.
- You will be required to take the Legacy Home Buyer course and receive a certificate of completion.
- You will gain access to a portal to start looking for properties.
- Cleveland will go on tours to the properties with you.
- Once the property is found and a contract is put on it, Cleveland will turn in the earnest money on behalf of you.
- You will pay for the home inspection unless one is already available.
- You will pay for the appraisal for the property.
- You will work with us on your loan and sign the disclosures.
- We go to closing together and close on your dream home.